First of all, I made a mistake last month. I finished Finding Center and What You Left Behind in August, not July.
I read 15 books in August! Illuminae and The Wrath & the Dawn were both 5 star reads. I gave Finding Center 4.5 stars, but rounded up to 5 on Goodreads. Then there's the Mistborn book I reread, which was also a 5 star. There were some 2 and 3 star reads, but the GREAT books made up for them.
How I Did on Goals
- Reach an 88% ratio in Netgalley. (It's 83% right now.)
Yeah . . . it went down a little, then I got it back up to 83%.
- Read as many review copies and ARCs as I can. It would be cool if I got to 15 or more, but if my mood doesn't permit that, then that's fine.
I finished 11 and DNFed 1! I'm currently reading three other ARCs.
- Read more blog posts and comment more. I haven't been doing this as much as I want lately.
Ha. Hahahaha. I think I read and commented on two? Three? And that was after I started getting over my slump.
- Do not add over 10 more review copies to my pile. I want to actually make a sizeable dent in this thing.
I was SO CLOSE to failing this one. I got 10 new review copies in August.
About Last Month's Incentives
I forgot about every single one of them, so if I have any incentives for this month, I'll probably tweet about it.
Let's see if I can do better with my goals!
- Reach an 88% ratio in Netgalley. I WILL do it this time.
- Read as many review copies and ARCs as I can. (This is a goal for every month.)
- Actually go through with some of my discussion post (or other blogging) ideas. I abandon too many of them (I think one of my abandoned ideas is about my habit to abandon ideas).
- Explore the blogosphere more. This means checking my Bloglovin' feed, commenting back, commenting randomly, sharing other bloggers posts, getting to know other bloggers, etc.
- Reread at least another Mistborn book.
- Do not add a bigger number of review copies to my TBR than the number of review copies I finish (or DNF) this month.
Some Books I Really Want to Get To This Month
Most of my TBR is kinda up in the air at the moment. I know I can't get to everything I want to within a month, so I'll just share some I definitely intend to get to.
How did August go for you? What are your goals for September?