Saturday, September 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (81) ~ A Queen, A Knight, and Some Ice

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.


PRINT

EBOOKS

Freebie: Wicked Luck

For Review: Surviving Ice (Thank you to Atria and Netgalley!)

Posts
Summer Blogger Promo Tour Wrap Up
Review ~ Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator
Shorter Review Round Up
Review ~ Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Top Ten Tuesday (35) ~ Characters I Had Trouble Clicking With
August Recap + September Stuff
Uppercase Box Review!
Review ~ Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian

Accio Post Ideas!

I'm so happy with myself this week!! 

Reading
I finished The Dead House and His Work of Art. I'm ALMOST done with Your Voice is All I Hear. And I'm in the middle of Blood and Salt.

Life
I got a new housemate this week! Before, it was me, my parents, one of my older brothers, and two dogs. Now it's THREE dogs. My brother came home from a trip this week, and she came with him. Her name is Juno and she's almost four months old. She's made everyone in our house pretty happy.☺


That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.