Saturday, September 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (82) ~ Mostly Fantasy and Sci-Fi

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.

I did something different last Saturday, so I didn't have a StS post! It was a tentative replacement for this and I was giving it a try, but obviously I didn't like it as much as this meme. So, it's back.☺

PRINT

EBOOKS



For Review: The Abyss Surrounds Us, The Mirror King, The Imposter Queen, Underwater (Thank you to Flux, Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins, Margaret K. McElderry Books, Macmillan, Netgalley, and Edelweiss for these titles!)

Underwater is the first Macmillan ARC I've gotten through an email request!

Here's what I'm doing with Harper 2016 titles: I'm keeping track of them on a list, but not downloading them quite yet. I'm challenging myself to get caught up in my current review books (well, September through November releases) before getting a bunch of new Harper titles. And if I do download any, I'll read them that week (at least, that's what I'm telling myself). I'm curious to see if I can actually keep this up for the next two months! :D

Posts
The Toughest Parts of Book Blogging (For Me)
Top Ten Tuesday (37) ~ It's a Freebie!
Waiting on Wednesday (64) ~ A Colleen Hoover Book!
Review ~ The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore

Reading
I finished Blood and Salt, The Weight of Feathers, and The Mirror King. (I'll just say that The Mirror King is really good--get ready for even more feels.) I STILL haven't finished Your Voice is All I Hear. My current read is Wonderland, and my next read is to be determined.

Life
I saw friends this week! I probably hung out with friends four or five times throughout the entire summer, so hanging out with a couple on Monday and a few different ones on Friday was . . . out of the ordinary. 

I also became a Halsey fan this week! I've been listening to Badlands on repeat and I absolutely LOVE the album.☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.