Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (83) ~ Apparently I Wanted NA Books

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
PRINT
Carol Riggs had a book signing at my local bookstore! That makes her the second author I've met in person.☺ 


EBOOKS

Freebies

For Review
(There's a lot of hand holding going on in this post. :D)

Thank you to Abigail Strom, Dahlia Adler, Sourcebooks Fire, Paper Lantern Lit, and Netgalley for these review copies!

#OTSPSecretSister
Thank you to Stephanie @ Reading is Better with Cupcakes for these super cute items! My favorite thing is the Alice in Wonderland notebook, which I'm kinda obsessed with. I'm making it a reading notebook (with a reading log in the front and TBR lists in the back). It's proving to be very useful.☺

Posts

Life
My break is almost over. :( I'm actually looking forward to a more structured schedule because I've been feeling very scattered without one lately. But . . . you know. I going back to homework.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.