Monday, September 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (36) ~ I Should Finish These Series Already . . .

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

For this list, I'm going to include the series name and the book I have left to read in that series!

Divergent
*sighs* I know a lot of people say that I wouldn't miss out on this book if I never read it, but I DO want to finish the series. Eventually. Before I see the movie.

The Infernal Devices
*cries* I want to read, but I don't want to read it. I know I'm going to cry and it's going to hurt and I am kinda terrified of this book because of that. 

The Mortal Instruments
Helllooo big book. I haven't finished this series yet because I want to revisit the series a little before getting to the last book. It's been awhile since I've been in that world! I also want to read Clockwork Princess before COHF, which . . . is probably not going to happen soon since I'm so scared of it.

Grisha trilogy
I believe I meant to finish the Grisha series in July of last year, but that obviously didn't happen. I want to revisit this series before finishing it too. There's a lot that I don't remember.

Mara Dyer
I reread the first book earlier this year to refresh my memory. Now I just need to make sure I get to the rest of the series before I need another refresher.

Splintered
I LOVED Splintered! It met my high expectations. Unhinged is on my bookshelf, but I might get a copy of Ensnared before I move on in the series. 

Newsoul
I just reread Incarnate, and I might read Asunder soon. 

Marked
The Marked series used to be one of my favorites, but things became so drawn out by the six and seventh books. The series has a LOT of issues, but I do want to know how things go in the last five books. Does it get better? Does it get worse--and how much worse? It's been about five years since I last read any of the books. I want to know what I think now.

Gone
This is another one of my old favorite series! It's been awhile since I've read any of the books, but I need to know how things end with the characters and the FAYZ. I need answers!

Blood of Eden
Blood of Eden is such an interesting series! I'm fascinated by the world. I love the characters, too. I'll probably have to revisit The Eternity Cure before finishing the series...my memory is a little fuzzy on that book.

Have you finished any of these series? Which ones should I finish the soonest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.