Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (37) ~ It's a Freebie!

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

My Freebie:
Top Ten (or More) Books I Need to Read So I Can Finally Tell Fellow Bloggers That I Read Them

When my friends rave over and over about certain books I want to read (or read from), I start seeing them as higher priority reads. I'm more motivated (and excited) to actually get to the books my friends are excited for, but sometimes that motivation doesn't turn to action. So, there are a lot of recs that I still haven't gotten to. It's going to take a long time to get through them all, but I do plan to read all of them.

Terrier (or any other Tamora Pierce book)
Apparently she's an amazing author. Nori @ ReadWriteLove28 and Stephanie @ Reading is Better with Cupcakes especially seem to be huge fans! I ordered Terrier recently (it hasn't arrived yet) because Emily @ Emily Reads Everything told me to read it first, and I'm hoping to get a start on it this year. *crosses fingers and hopes I love it*

The Next Mistborn Book
You may or may not already know this, but Nikki @ There Were Books Involved absolutely LOVES the Mistborn series. She's the one that recommended it to me first (and the most). I have a lot of her other recommendations still left to read, but the next one I want to get to is The Well of Ascension. Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally was the one that gifted me the first book, so I'm definitely looking forward to telling her I finally continued the series.☺

The Sea of Tranquility
I've been finding reasons to put this one off for SO LONG. It's ridiculous. It looks like it would be a favorite of mine, but I know it's going to make me cry a lot. So many people have recommended this one to me, but Wendy @ Book Scents, Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway, and Jessica L. Brooks (who blogs at Let Me Tell You a Story) especially would be happy to see me finally read this book.

Hemlock
I've had Hemlock for quite awhile, but finding out how much Alyssa @ The Eater of Books! loves loves the series has given me motivation to read it! Or, it has made me keep intending to read the book since I haven't gotten to it yet.

Vicious
Nikki @ There Were Books Involved also loved this one, but there are so many other bloggers that I know would be happy to see me finally get to this one! 

Colleen Hoover's Books
I've read Hopeless and Finding Cinderella! Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway has recommended me so many books this year, and I've surprisingly made my way through a lot of them. But I still haven't gotten to another Colleen Hoover book! I should probably work on that since she's one of Holly's favorite authors . . . 

A Brighton Walsh Book
This author's books are more Holly recs! It's probably going to take me awhile to finally read them (since I won't be buying them for a long time--sorry, Holly). But she's recommended them so many times! 

The next book in the Ten Tiny Breaths series
Anyone surprised this is another Holly rec? She got me into K.A. Tucker books this year and I really want to catch up in this series. 

The rest of the Bloodlines series
I want to finally be able to tell Crys @ Bookiemoji that I finished this series! A lot of friends would be really happy to see me do that, though.

Dangerous Girls
I believe I told Cait @ Paper Fury in July that I would read this one soon. I've been hearing so many amazing things about this book and I would love to finally tell Cait that I read it.

Does friends' excitement over books make you more excited and motivated to read it too? What did you decide to do for this week's TTT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.