Monday, September 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (38) ~ Twelve Books on My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Twelve Books On My Fall TBR

I usually only include non-ARCs on the seasonal TBR lists, but I'm including both those and ARCs this time!

New Adult Novels
I'm really excited for Surviving Ice because it focuses on Ivy, my favorite character from the Burying Water series. I've only tried one Leah Raeder book (Black Iris), but I DNFed it because I wasn't in the right mood for it at the time. So, I'm both nervous and excited for Cam Girl. Losing Hope is the Colleen Hoover book that Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway said I should read next. I'm adding it because I really want to read another book by the author already.

Some Fantasy Books
Terrier is pretty new to my shelf, but I really want to try Tamora Pierce's writing soon. The Well of Ascension is pretty high up on my TBR. It's time to continue the series! And of course, I'm super excited for another Richelle Mead book!

Contemporary Fall Releases
Traffick is one of my most anticipated releases of the fall. I absolutely LOVED Courtney C. Stevens' debut novel, so I'm excited for The Lies About Truth. Just Visiting looks like a really relatable contemporary. 

Contemporary 2016 Releases
Don't these look amazing lined up next to one another? I have review copies of each and I'm so eager to dive into them soon!

Honorable mentions:
This Monstrous Thing, Ice Like Fire, Dreamstrider, Right of First Refusal, Confess

Are any of these books on your fall TBR too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.