Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (63) ~ I Need More of The Young Elites!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What am I waiting on?

The Rose Society by Marie Lu
October 13th, 2015 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

Goodreads description (contains spoilers):
From New York Times bestselling author Marie Lu comes the second book in the exhilarating Young Elites series

Once upon a time, a girl had a father, a prince, a society of friends. Then they betrayed her, and she destroyed them all.

Adelina Amouteru’s heart has suffered at the hands of both family and friends, turning her down the bitter path of revenge. Now known and feared as the White Wolf, she and her sister flee Kenettra to find other Young Elites in the hopes of building her own army of allies. Her goal: to strike down the Inquisition Axis, the white-cloaked soldiers that murdered her love, the Crown Prince Enzo Valenciano.

But Adelina is no heroine. Her powers, fed only by fear and hate, have started to grow beyond her control. She does not trust her newfound Elite friends. Teren Santoro, leader of the Inquisition, wants her dead. And her former friends, Raffaele and the Dagger Society, want to stop her thirst for vengeance. Adelina struggles to cling to the good within her. But how can someone be good, when her very existence depends on darkness?
Why am I waiting on it?

I just read The Young Elites! I started it the other night and barely looked up from the book until there was nothing left to read. All I could think was pretty much I NEED THE SEQUEL. IS IT OUT YET? It was such an addicting read, and I'm so excited to find out what happens with Adelina next. 

My birthday is the week after The Rose Society releases, so it'll make a perfect present to myself.☺

That's my WoW this week! What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.