Sunday, October 18, 2015

Agent Kaitlin, Reporting for Duty for Sassy's Fangirl Debuts

I'm excited to bring to you my intro post for Sassy's Fangirl Debuts, which Talina @ Sassy & Dangerous is running! She has some pretty awesome things in store for everyone. ;) I know you may be thinking, "what in the world is this?" Well, here's some info for it:
Hello and welcome to Sassy's Fangirl Debuts a feature that was created by Talina over at Sassy & Dangerous! The S.F.D is a top secret organization (AKA a debut author street team!) that helps authors dominate the book world and succeed in brainwashing their readers…(just kidding…but who knows…)

Over the past few weeks, Talina has put together a team of highly trained professional debut supporters and the S.F.D team has been planning a way to destroy reader’s TBRs and we believe, after careful planning and years of training, we have finally come to a conclusion: Sassy’s Fangirl Debuts.
Although there was a slight delay due to a giant, angry green problem, (TOP SECRET clearance needed for more details!) everything is now back on course. With the help of a few other agents, our plans are finally being launched.

Sassy’s Fangirl Debuts (S.F.D. for short) is a fun, unique way in helping readers to keep track of all the debut authors and their new books that are coming out, and it is also a way for authors to promote their books and get readers interested. The feature, which Agent T has decided to make it into a debut author street team, will include author interrogations, (interviews), confidential file exposures (guest posts) and the radioactive surprises (giveaways) which will all be posted on her blog, Sassy & Dangerous.

Agent T's highly skilled team of agents will be going on special missions that will include fun, awesome posts to feature these lovely debut authors and their books. Tomorrow will be the agents first mission, so don't forget to stop by tomorrow and to also check out the list of rest of the agents blogs below!
Thank you so much to Talina for organizing this wonderful street team!! I'm excited to be one of the agents and to support the debut authors.

The Agent List

My Badge
Now, here's some explanation about the professions listed on my badge. 


Book Blogger
Okay, this one's obvious, so . . . we can move on to the next one.

Proud Book Crier
I guess this can be interpreted in two different ways. It can mean I'm like a town crier, but for books. That actually sounds pretty cool, but the real meaning is that it's not hard for a great book to make me cry. Intense breakups, grief, character deaths, happy endings, immense character growth . . . I tear up at a lot of things. I tend to love books that make me feel that much. They may make me hurt, but that hurt is so worth it.

Book Hoarder
Talina actually put this on there! I don't know if it was random or if she knows how much of a book hoarder I really am. My room is taken over by them! I have a bookshelf for my TBR books, which has overflowed to some boxes and a few extra piles. Then I have a bunch of boxes spread throughout my room and a second "shelf" of sorts (it's my dresser) for books I've read. I actually have a post featuring pictures of these shelves and boxes.

That's it for now! Come back tomorrow to see what the first mission is.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.