Friday, October 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (84) ~ A Couple of Exciting E-ARCs and a Freebie

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
EBOOKS

For Review: Nameless (Thank you Jaime, Month9Books, and Me, Myshelf and I for these titles!)


Posts
I finished TerrierThe Devil and Winnie Flynn, and DNFed Rikki. My current reads are This Monstrous Thing, Cam Girl, and The Unquiet.

Life
I started school back up on Monday, and it feels good! Sure, there's homework, but I've been working on keeping things organized. And I really like having things to organize.☺ Plus, I started the week out by finishing almost all the reviews I still had to write, which doesn't happen often.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.