Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (85) ~ First Haul in Three Weeks

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
EBOOKS

For Review: Something in the Air, The Revenge Artist, What We Left Behind, Etiquette with the Devil, and Come Back to Me (Thank you Jessica Sankiewicz, Philip Siegel, Hannah, Harlequin Teen, Rebecca Paula, Simon Pulse, and FFBC Tours for these titles!)


Posts

Reading
I finished Confess this week! I also read a lot of Something in the Air and should be finished with it soon. :)

Life
It was a decent week! I came back from a conference on Sunday, then the next day was my birthday. I received a #OTSPSecretSister gift from Stephanie @ Reading is Better with Cupcakes. (Thank you again!!) Wednesday and Thursday were pretty uneventful, but I hung out with friends yesterday. I was convinced to try anime! So far, I've seen two episodes each of Ouran High School Host Club and Clannad.☺

OH. And I listened to Adele's new single a couple times! I love it! Who else is a fan of her?

That's it for me this week! How about you? How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.