Friday, November 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (86) ~ My Kindle Was Hungry

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
Ebook Haul
Freebies

Bought

For Review
I finally picked up some Harper titles! There are some I may pick up later.

Thank you to Bloomsbury, Chronicle Books, Margaret K. McElderry Books, Greenwillow Books, and Katherine Tegen Books for these review copies!

SO MANY CONTEMPORARIES.
Weekly Recap

Posts
Getting Back Into the Blogging Mood

Reading
I finished Wolf by Wolf and Make it Right! WOLF BY WOLF WAS SO GOOD, GUYS. I was incredibly impressed with how it turned out. Make it Right was very fun and just what I needed this week. I'm reading What We Left Behind and Just Visiting.

I'm predicting that the next four books I read will be Cam Girl, Traffick, The Revenge Artist, and Caged in Winter, but who knows it it'll turn out to be.

Life
I feel like my week can be divided neatly into the awesome and the just plain blech.

The awesome: blogging and reading! I wrote three whole discussion posts in one day and it was the coolest thing ever! I don't write them very often and I felt very happy with myself for getting the ideas out of my head and into posts (one went up this week). I also caught up on some homework and worked ahead in a class (I really like Excel). Oh! One more thing: I've convinced a friend to read Cinder and a few other books! Since she's pretty trustworthy, I'm going to let her borrow a pile of books (probably Cinder, All the Bright Places, and All the Rage). *crosses fingers and hopes she loves them all*

The just plain blech: Club stuff. I've quickly learned that I'm NOT president material and . . . things are just not going well. I've been letting it weigh on more heavily than I should be. Other than that, I've had a lot of homework to finish, but I'm reminding myself that I'll be able to reward myself by reading amazing books when I get through it all. ☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.