Friday, November 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (87) ~ Stocking Up on More Review Copies

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
Book Haul
Print
IT'S SO PRETTY, ISN'T IT?! 
Ebooks
It seems that I'm stocking up on review copies this month. I've spent way too much time on Netgalley and Edelweiss lately, but my 2016 review pile seems pretty manageable.

Thank you to Kensington Books, Amulet Books, InterMix, Loveswept, and Netgalley for these review copies!

(I got Loud is How I Love You through that wish feature! It was a nice surprise to see my wish granted.☺)
Weekly Recap
Posts
Sometimes the Sequel Makes Me Interested in Book One (Discussion/list)
What Makes a Contemporary Stand Out? (Discussion)

Reading
I finished Just Visiting and The Revenge Artist! I'm currently reading Winter and Underwater, and both are going VERY well.

Life
My life wasn't very eventful this week, which I was totally fine with. I had one day of class and very little homework, so I spent a lot of times stuck in books and anime. I finished Ouran High School Host Club (which is soooo cute and weird) and have moved onto Death Note (which is WAY different as well as addicting). I still have a few episodes left in Clannad before I move onto Clannad After Story. I've decided to watch two animes at a time (one English dubbed and one not).

That's it for me this week! How about you? How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.