Friday, November 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (88) ~ Stocking Up on More Review Copies (Part Two)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
Book Haul
Print ARC
Thank you so much to Erin L. Schneider for the Summer of Sloane ARC and all that beautiful swag! :)

E-ARCs
I received quite a few more contemporaries. :D About 3/4 of 2016 review pile is made up of contemporary novels right now.

Thank you to Random House Books for Young Readers, Simon Pulse, Chronicle Books, Scholastic, Doubleday, Atria Books, Netgalley, and Edelweiss for these review copies!

Bought
The Archers of Avalon is one of Holly's favorite series and therefore it's on the list of recommendations I need to read. I got this one for $0.99 for my Kindle! It may still be that price...
Weekly Recap
Posts

Soo...all reviews!
Reading
I finished Underwater this week! I'm still reading Winter and I've made it about halfway through Come Back To Me.

Life
What DID happen? *tries to remember* Not much happened! It was a good social week. I spent a lot of money on Christmas gifts. I also spent way too much time playing games on my phone and procrastinating.

Random story: I had lunch with friends the other day, which is slightly out of the ordinary. I mean, we normally hang out each day I'm at the college, but we rarely ever eat at the same time. We all got food at the same time that time, though, and it was really nice. There's something nice about sitting down and having a meal with a group of people. (Can you tell I rarely do this?)

That's it for me this week! How about you? How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.