Monday, November 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (39) ~ I Want to Read These Authors' Sophomore Novels!

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Eight Debut* Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel


*Most of the authors debuted this year, but there are some that debuted in 2014!
Stephanie Oakes: Her debut, The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly, is one of the best books I've read this year! I know nothing about The Arsonist yet, but I'm already super excited to read it.☺

Amy Zhang: She turned me into an emotional wreck with her debut, Falling into Place. I'm hoping This is Where the World Ends does the same.

Virginia Boecker: First of all, let's just admire the beauty of cover of The King Slayer. . . . I was pretty happy with how The Witch Hunter turned out, so I'm pretty excited for the sequel!

Victoria Aveyard: Red Queen was SO EXCITING. I need to read Glass Sword!!

Lance Rubin: His debut (Denton Little's Deathdate) was such a fun ride and I was so happy when I found out it had a sequel. I'm really interested in seeing what weird things happen next in the story. (Weird things can definitely be expected. They happened in the first book. Plus, just look at the cover of Denton Little's Birthdate. The cake is on fire.)

Sabaa Tahir: I'm so excited to get more of the world and characters that were in An Ember in the Ashes! A Torch Against the Night is going to be amazing. (Who else absolutely loves that title?!)

Jessica Love: I haven't read her debut (Push Girl), but I have In Real Life in my review pile! It looks like a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to diving into it.

Stacey Lee: Under a Painted Sky is still on my TBR, but that doesn't stop me from being really excited for her sophomore release! I'm intrigued by the settings of Outrun the Moon (a temporary park encampment in San Francisco, 1906).

Are you looking forward to any of these as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.