Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (69) ~ Two Radleigh University Books!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What am I waiting on?

I'm waiting on Dahlia Adler's NA books this week! There are two releasing in 2016. Both are part of of the Radleigh University series, which kicked off with Last Will and Testament. There are no covers or even official blurbs yet, but I really wanted to feature the books already.

Right of First Refusal by Dahlia Adler
Expected publication: January March 2016

Goodreads description:
The second book in the Radleigh University New Adult series is a sports romance centered around Lizzie’s best friend/former roommate, Cait, and the tall, dark, and handsome summer camp flame who comes back to haunt her.
Out on Good Behavior by Dahlia Adler
Expected publication: also in 2016
The third book in the Radleigh University New Adult series is f/f romance centered around the third BFF in the Lizzie-Cait-Frankie trio (i.e. Frankie, obviously) and a girl you’ll meet in RoFR.
Why am I waiting on them?
I really liked reading Last Will and Testament. I've read all of Dahlia's published books and have enjoyed each of them! I know she can deliver something with both a great romance and important subjects. Plus, I really like the characters from this series! The books are going to be great. :)

That's my WoW this week! What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.