Life and Blog Wise
It was a stressful month and I feel like I was a really bad mood often. I had some pretty good moments towards the beginning of November, though. It was mostly blogging related! I posted a few discussion posts that I felt really happy with, like Getting Back Into the Blogging Mood, Sometimes the Sequel Makes Me Interested in Book One, and What Makes a Contemporary Stand Out? The second half of the month didn't go as well as the first. It was mostly just reviews I caught up on writing.
I didn't read quite as much as I wanted to because I got distracted a lot this month. Wolf by Wolf and Winter were my favorites! I was very happy with how Underwater turned out, too. Just Visiting had a fantastic friendship. Make it Right and Not if I See You First were quick reads! The Revenge Artist and The Walls Around Us were both good reads, but not as great as I was expecting.
I also read more than half of Come Back to Me, The Girl From Everywhere, and Dangerous Girls in November.
How I Did on My Goals
- Let's repeat this one! Do not add a larger number of review copies to my TBR than the number of books (including finished copies) I read or DNF this month.
- Stick with updating my reading log for most of the month.
I did do this, but I didn't update it every single day. I had to backtrack a lot to figure out what I read the previous day.
- Post some more lists (List Love). Maybe something related to music? I've been meaning to post something like that for months.
- Try to find a commenting rhythm.
- Host a giveaway.
- Spend time on Twitter, but don't waste it. I spend way more time browsing on Twitter than I should. It's really handy when I'm procrastinating, but not so handy when I want to make things happen.
- Finish Ouran High School Host Club and Clannad. (They're my first animes.) Start another one.
- READ READ READ.
- Choose my next read with a TBR jar at least twice.
- Post something about my 2015 reading stats.
- And, as always, do not add a larger number of review copies to my TBR than the number of books (including finished copies) I read or DNF this month.
- Turn my phone off more often. It helps me stay focused, and since I want to read a lot, using my phone less will help a lot.
What I'm Looking Forward To This Month
- Finishing with my current classes!
- New feature!
- Holiday Bookish Bingo!
- Winter break!
- READING TIME!