Monday, December 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (42) ~ My Christmas Wishlist!

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
The Christmas wishlist I gave my mom actually had 10* books on it this year, so this is easy! Four of them really will be under my tree this year because I convinced my mom to tell me how many she bought. :D

*I can't remember the 10th book, so I'm taking a guess at that one.


I think The Traitor Baru Cormorant was on my wishlist. I remember adding it, but it is possible that I switched it out for something else. Whether I did that or not, it still looks like a really good book!

The rest of the books is a mix of books that came highly recommended from some bloggers and authors and sequels to books I enjoyed reading. The What If? book is one that has piqued my interest for awhile.
Some Bonus Books
Here are some books I didn't add to my wishlist, but wouldn't mind getting if I had any gift cards (or if I decided to treat myself)!


Have you read any of these books? What did you put on your TTT this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.