Monday, December 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (44) ~ Double the Excitement For the First Half of 2016!

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.
Top Ten Twenty Most Anticipated Releases For the First Half of 2016
I'm not including debut or books I have ARCs of. I figured that would make it easier to make this list. :D I still ended up with 20 books, though!

Books By Authors I'm Familiar With
Ahhh!! THERE'S. SO. MANY. All of these authors are great. I've been waiting awhile for something new from Kiersten White and Alison Goodman especially. Kate Karyus Quinn and April Genevieve Tucholke write really weird, creative stories. Ruta Sepetys and Leah Raeder both have beautiful writing! I liked Susan Dennard's first series and am eager for the other one. I recently read The Darkest Minds, and was really happy with how exciting Alexandra Bracken made it. Richelle Mead is one of my absolute favorite authors! And last (from this group), but not least: I know I'm going to love Paula Stokes' next contemporary. I'll read anything by her.☺

Sequels!
Most of these are sequels to books I read in 2015 and absolutely loved! Except for Megan Erickson's companion series, most of the books that preceded these ones ended in ways that made me NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I'm so excited to continue all of these series!

No Covers Yet
This list wouldn't be complete without Right of First Refusal by Dahlia Adler and All Played Out by Cora Carmack! There's no definite date for All Played Out, but Cora has said it's set for early 2016. Both of these are part of NA contemporary companion series that I have really enjoyed reading.

Which of these are you excited to read? If you've read any of these, let me know what you thought of them!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.