Friday, January 1, 2016

Contemporary Romance 2016 Reading Challenge - Update Post!

Thank you to Jess @ Gone With the Words & Danielle @ Love at First Page for hosting this challenge! Contemporary is my favorite genre and I absolutely LOVE it when romance is included as well, so I'm pretty excited about this challenge.☺

There's really not much to this post! I'm going to log my progress on this, and since the year has only just started, I don't have any books to add yet. :D If you want to sign up for this challenge too, you can do so here! You can also find find the details of the challenge as well.

My Goal:
I'm going for the Grand Slam level, which is 21+ books! More specifically, I would like to read at least 40 contemporary romances. 

Monthly Updates
January:



That's it for now! If you would like to see the entire list of challenges I'm participating in this year, I have a post for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.