Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Book Haul AKA I Splurged on a Bunch of Ebooks

Hello there! I haven't posted anything in awhile, so I'm excited to post this! I did some book splurging this month (yay for gift cards!).☺ I'll probably buy more ebooks in February too. My wishlist is a long one...

The Digital Haul
Amazon

I got bought eleven ebooks (Past Life Strife was a freebie) and I've already read six of them: Deeper, The Distance From A to Z, Alliances, Conviction, Tessa Ever After, and Paige in Progress! The Deal and Perfect Kind of Trouble are high up on my TBR, so I may get to one or even BOTH in February!

I don't normally read books this quickly after I purchase them anymore, so this is exciting. :D

For Review

I've read Fusion, which is really good. I binge read Razia series this month and the last book was definitely the best!

Thank you to HarperCollins, Edelweiss, and S. Usher Evans for these review copies! 

The Itty Bitty Print Haul
Giveaway Win

Thank you so much to Pili @ In Love With Handmade for the pre-order of Truthwitch!! I'm hoping to read this one in February.☺

Signed Book Finds

I found a signed copy of What I Didn't Say at a thrift shop for $1 and I couldn't resist! I ADORE this book! 

I found a signed copy of Zeroboxer the same day, but at my local bookstore! I was pretty excited to find it. :)

That's it! Have you read any of these books? 

Also, I may go back to posting weekly hauls, but I'm not entirely sure yet. We'll see what happens next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.