Monday, January 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (45) ~ While I MEANT To Read These . . .

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To 
Get To But Didn't

Ahh, I can't believe I haven't read Sarah Dessen's latest one! D: She's one of my absolute favorite authors! More Happy Than Not is one that I intended to read during the summer, but then I put it off . . . and put it off again. I was SUPER excited for The Boy Most Likely To to release, but haven't made much effort to read it. (Soon, maybe...) I haven't even read Silver Shadows, so is it really that surprising that I didn't read The Ruby Circle. (I really need to get onto finally finishing this series! Ooh, anyone want to join me in that? *nudges*) Air Awakens looks like SUCH a good read. I think I meant to read it in November, but of course that didn't happen.

As for Queen of Shadows . . . I was intending to start it the day it released, but then I decided to wait on it until I actually feel like reading it. That may take awhile.

From The Review Pile
These were some of my most anticipated releases that I got review copies of, but I didn't manage to get to them! :( I'm hoping to get to Traffick, Violent Ends, and Ice Like Fire before too long, but I don't know when I'll get to None of the Above. I definitely still want to read it, but I plan to read a finished copy (and I don't have one yet).

Have you read any of these? Which ones must I get to the soonest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.