Sunday, March 20, 2016

An Anime Update ~ The Second Edition

It's been a month since my first update, so it's time for another one! Watching anime is my biggest non-bookish related hobby and it was nice to post about it last month. I'll most likely continue with these updates. :)
Recently Finished
The Future Diary (26 eps) - This one okay. Yuno creeped me out and even though everyone I talked to about this series with really liked her, I wasn't much of a fan. There were some moments where I thought her character was awesome, but I didn't like her most of the time. I did like her development, though. That made me like her better than Yuki, at least. My favorite parts of this show were the twists and the art. 

Puella Magi Madoka Magica (12 eps) - I believe this is my least favorite anime that I've finished so far. (Keep in mind that I've really liked almost everything so far--this anime is like a 3 star book to me.) The art is super pretty and the show is surprisingly dark, but it's already become forgettable. The characters didn't make as much of an impression. I wasn't a huge fan of the characters in The Future Diary, but at least I remember them well.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (24 eps) - I really, really liked this one! It was a heartwarming, funny slice of life anime with a little bit of romance. The characters are loveable and well developed. They're kinda motivating too because they're all work very hard. There's a lot of focus on friendship, talent, and life goals in this one.

Inu X Boku Secret Service (12 eps) - Something about this one is just plain likeable. It may the characters since I adored them! Unfortunately, it was a short anime that truly felt short. There just wasn't enough to it for me. It was sure cute, but I wanted more.


Currently Watching
Fullmetal Alchemist (28/51 eps) - This one is so good! Ed and Al are two of my favorite anime characters so far. There are so many hilarious moments in this anime, but there are also some heartbreaking parts. I just went through a painful episode this weekend and my heart is bruised. :(

Parasyte - The Maxim - (1/24 eps) - The one episode I saw was decent! The parasytes are weird. An alien thing that was aiming for the main character's brain messed up and burrowed itself in his hand. Now he hand morphs and talks to him and . . . it's just weird. But good weird.

A Lull in the Sea (14/26 eps) - SO PRETTTYYY. The art is wonderful! It's set in a world where some people live in the sea and others live on land. It deals the conflict between them (since they've hated each other for a long time) as well as the various conflicts between friends. It's a really nice anime! 

Watching Soon
I've discovered so many animes these past couple weeks. O_O It's making it harder to choose on what to watch next. 

The Devil is a Part-Timer! (13 eps) - I heard this one will only be on Netflix for another week and I'm hoping to watch it before it's taken down. I don't know much about it, but I was told it was good!

Fate/Stay Night (24 eps) - I'm mainly interested in this one because the description mentions a Holy Grail War. :D

Angel Beats! (13 eps) - I heard this one is really good! I don't know much about it, though... It's sad? Apparently hearing an anime is sad makes me interested in it.

Plastic Memories (13 eps) - I heard this one is sad, too! It looks like an interesting sci-fi. Well, I like the idea of robot characters. I don't really know much about the show.


That's it for this update! Have you seen any of these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.