Monday, March 28, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (50) ~ Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.
10 Of My Most 
Recent 5 Star Reads
I'm going to do something a little different for this list! I'm going to pair each book up with five words that I feel describe it well. I may or may not cheat with a few words. :D I'm going all the way back to August for this list because I seem to be picky about this rating (for a good reason).

August
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: INTENSE. Scary. Brilliant. Lovable. Book-hangover-inducing.

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: Romantic. Amazing. Beautiful. Rich. Well-written.

September
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover: DEAN. Passionate. Heartbreaking. Lovely. Quick.

November
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin: Inventive. Well-written. Thought-provoking. Fast-paced. Intense.

Winter by Marissa Meyer: Funny. Satisfying. LONG. Wonderful. Well-developed.

December
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: BEAUTIFUL. Mesmerizing. Fun. Magical. Well-crafted.

Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie: Incredible. Thought-provoking. Sad. Ugly. Well-handled.

January
Deeper by Robin York: Steamy. Positive. Inspiring. FEELS. Deep. (I couldn't help that last one. :D)

First by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn: Bold. Morally-gray. Lingering. Thought-provoking. Honest.

March
Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz & Kat Helgeson: Engrossing. Messy. Relatable. Emotional. Quotable.

Have you read any of these?? (YOU SHOULD!) What was your most recent 5 star read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.