Saturday, May 21, 2016

How My Week Went ~ Socializing and Blogging Fire

Another week, another update! I wasn't in a big reading mood, but I was in a Twitter mood. :)

Reading Update
The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith (5 stars) - This book is brutal and I absolutely LOVED IT. It's definitely one of the best books I've read so far this year! My review is finished and will be posted this week.

Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill (DNF around 50%) - I hit halfway and realized that I didn't care to know anything else about the characters or the story. It was a pretty easy decision to DNF.

I started Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes! It's going really well. :)
Music + TV
I listed to "I'm So Excited" by The Pointer Sisters a lot, but for the part, I didn't listen to much of anything! I considered listening to Meghan Trainor's new album, but ehh. I didn't feel like it at the time. I saw "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" by Adele and considered listening to that too. I will listen to it soon, though.

I watched a lot of Criminal Minds! I've been meaning to go back to the place that I left off at on Netflix and catch up. I see episodes from the most recent seasons on the tv sometimes (or hear about them from my mom), so I know a couple things that have happened with the characters recently. I want to catch up and get the whole story. I just finished season seven!
General Life and Blogging Stuff
It was another good week!! Not much happened with life, but it WAS one of the best blogging weeks of the year. I returned to Twitter fully and got back into things (instead of just tweeting occasional things from Hootsuite). Stepping back for awhile really helped and now I feel so refreshed. My blogger fire was lit this week, a bit through being on Twitter more and a lot through a post (Trying To Figure Out What The Point Is). I can't say for sure, but I think it was my most read post of the entire year! Or, it received the most responses on Twitter and on the blog. So, yes. That made me really happy.

Plans For The Upcoming Week
Socializing! Twitter and otherwise. I'm going to hang out with my best friend and there will be a lot of tea drinking, chatting, and anime watching. It's possible that I'll have social plans for Memorial Day weekend, but...I don't think I want to go. Even though that's always been an eventful weekend for me. I'm going on another library trip and will HOPEFULLY not pick up a bunch of new books. I'm trying to focus mainly on ARCs since I want to get my pile down to a really small amount by October. We'll see how that goes...

As for posts, I want to get some posts up! I think I'll manage to do that this time since I just finished a bunch. :)

That's it for this week!

How was your week? Read anything great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.