Monday, June 27, 2016

I'm Taking a Quick Haitus

Since I don't have much planned at the moment, it seems like a good time to take a blogging break! I've never taken an official one (the type where I announce it and stop posting for more than a week) and I thought I should give it a go sometime to see how it affects my blogging mood. Hopefully it'll be refreshing! *crosses fingers* I'm only intending to be on a break for two or three weeks, but really, it depends on my mood. This could last much shorter than I expect.

In the meantime, I'm going to do a lot of reading! I may also work on the blog behind the scenes and schedule future posts and reviews. I'll be posting on Twitter, Instagram, and Goodreads as I always do.

That's it for this post! This was a pretty quick announcement since there wasn't much to explain.

Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.