Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's Time For a Poll | Make Me Read It Readathon


This is a super fun readathon hosted by Val @ The Innocent Smiley and Ely @ Tea and Titles! It was one of my favorites from last year and I'm really happy that these ladies are bringing it back for another year. (Thank you for hosting!!)

This readathon will take place from July 9th to July 16th. The idea is to read what others vote for you to read! Here's some info about it:
Look at the books you own, either physical, e-book or ones you've borrowed from the library and pick out a few you really want to read, or feel like you should read. It’s up to you how many you pick, personally I'd pick a few more than you expect to be able to read in a week. Example: if you think you’ll only read two, pick out five books or if you think you can read seven, pick out ten.

Make a list of these books on your blog, or make a video, or a Goodreads shelf or post a picture on Instagram—whatever is easiest for you. Then get friends, other bloggers/booktubers etc. to vote on which books you HAVE to read.

When the readathon comes along, you read the books in the order of most votes. For example, if one book gets 10 votes—you read that first, then the one that got 7 and so on. If there's a tie, then it's your preference. The goal is to read as many as possible.
Check out one of the official announcement posts to sign up!

Now, for my options! I was able to read four books during last year's readathon, which seems like a good amount to aim for this year. I'm including a lot of options because...well, I couldn't resist. I have a lot I want to read. :D
You can vote for 1-4 books! I have my poll set to close by July 6th. Thank you in advance for voting! If you're participating, feel free to share a link to your own options! Voting on others' polls is one of my favorite parts of this readathon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.